At this point, it is obvious that industrial digitalization will keep surging forward in one way or another. Still, any digital system brings not only advantages, but also vulnerabilities. If sensors evolve to where they can communicate with each other and proceed to make independent decisions without human sanction, malicious changes in their operational algorithm may have grievous consequences ranging from colossal commercial losses to large-scale anthropogenic catastrophes. Where is the balance between progress and security? How can we ensure safe implementation of industrial internet? What control systems - administrative and technical - can prevent unsanctioned operations at production sites? What digital security solutions are currently available?
Moderator: Nikolay Legkodimov, Partner, Head of the KPMG Advanced Technology Consulting Group in Russia and the CIS.
- Denis Kasimov, General Director, Clover Group;
- Vladimir Chibisov, Director for Information Technologies, EuroChem;
- Andrey Suvorov, Head of Business Development, Department of Advanced Technologies, Security of Critical Infrastructure, Kaspersky Lab;
- Alexey Ryzhov, Managing Director of Dassault Systemes in Russia and the CIS;
- Raul Tenchurin, Center for Digital Innovation of BLPS Gazprom Neft.