Topics for discussion:
- Problems and prospects for the implementation of the Trans-Siberian transit potential;
- Prospects for the development of land transport routes connecting the countries of the Asia-Pacific region and the European Union;
- Possibilities of transport and logistics infrastructure and technologies of the "Bolshoi Ural" for the development of cross-border trade with China and e-commerce.
Moderator: Nikolay Tushin, President of the Ural Logistic Association
- Fedor Pekhterev, General Director of "IERT";
- Julia Lavrikova, Director of the Institute of Economics of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Yuri Sukmanov, Logistics Director of TransContainer;
- Maxim Chmora, Head of the Ural Customs Administration;
- Denis Veshkurtsev, General Director of Sima Land;
- Vladimir Didenko, Development Director of NC Logistic.