An important element of Industry 4.0 is the digitization and integration of vertical and horizontal value chains of the final product from product design, development, production, further maintenance and subsequent disposal. That is, providing information support for the full life cycle of the product.
One of the essential aspects of managing production processes is the management of inter-factory cooperation, when a large number of territorially distributed enterprises participate in the execution of a single order, each of which is responsible for the production of a part of the product. As part of the management of cooperative production, enterprises are faced with the need to solve the tasks of synchronizing plans of all levels of the cooperative network among themselves, identifying bottlenecks in the logistics and technological chains, anticipating control over the fulfillment of orders and the need for timely management decisions on deviations.
Topics for discussion
- How to ensure end-to-end management of the enterprise, what conditions and tools are needed for this, both at the sectoral level and at the holding and enterprise levels;
- Key services of the national platform of industry;
- How to create an effective digital model of managing cooperative production;
- Current problems and needs for optimization and digitization of the end-to-end management function of industrial networks of industrial enterprises
Moderator: Arseniy Brykin, Director for External Communications "RosElectronics"
- Oleg Ryazantsev, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Anton Malkov, member of the board of the Galaktika corporation
- Denis Savenkov, Deputy Director General for the Development of Information Technologies of NPO Energomash
- Denis Lyamshev, Director of Production Solutions Department of Galaktika Corporation
- Vadim Kulikov, Deputy Director General of the Agency for Technological Development
- Denis Kasimov, CEO of Clover Group.