The purpose of the event is to organize a dialogue between industrial corporations and representatives of the Russian technology business to develop mechanisms that facilitate the formation of supply chains based on the development of domestic enterprises and scientific and technical centers.
- Nikolai Kolpakov, Head of the Innovation Engineering Center;
- Oleg Lavrov, Chairman of the Board of KM-Alliance;
- Andrey Grachev, Director of the Department of Federal and Regional Programs of MMC Norilsk Nickel;
- Harry Organov, First Deputy General Director of Krasnoyarskgazpromneftgazproekt;
- Stanislav Kasparov, Head of Support for Investment and Social Policy, SIBUR;
- Vladimir Osipenko, Deputy General Director for Technical Products "Krasnoyarsk Plant of Nonferrous Metals named after V. Gulidov";
- Natalia Korotchenkova, Deputy General Director, MSP Corporation;
- Sergei Vereshchagin, Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Krasnoyarsk Region - Minister of Economic Development and Investment Policy of the Krasnoyarsk Region.