Topics for discussion:
- How can the potential of existing industrial clusters be used to develop regional industry and develop innovative products?
- How do regions form new investment niches? How to use the potential of interregional industrial cooperation to attract investors to the regions?
Moderator: Andrey Shpilenko, Director of the Association of Clusters and Technoparks
- Denis Kravchenko, Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation;
- Denis Tsukanov, Deputy Director, Department of Regional Industrial Policy, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Nikolay Gerasimov, Deputy Prime Minister of the Komi Republic - Minister of Investments, Industry and Transport;
- Victoria Kazakova, Minister of Investment and Development of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- Vadim Kulikov, First Deputy General Director of ANO "ATR";
- Vitaly Khotsenko, Minister of Energy, Industry and Communications of the Stavropol Territory