Insider threats, ransomware attacks, and targeted attacks on industrial enterprises have significantly increased the business risks in recent years. However, Industry 4.0 and the implementation of cyberphysical systems into industrial processes open up new vulnerabilities and vectors for cyberattacks. During the event, Kaspersky Lab experts will discuss cybersecurity aspects of modern industrial enterprises in the era of digitization. Kaspersky Lab will also present the results of an international survey of practitioners on the topic of industrial cybersecurity. Experts will highlight, with which challenges and problems in the field of cyber security the modern industrial enterprises face on the global perspective.
Topics for discussion:
- Modern landscape of industrial cyber threats and ways to protect against them;
- Market view on industrial cybersecurity: challenges and trends;
- Attribution of cyberattacks: how we trace the hackers behind a cyber attack.
- Yuri Namestnikov, Head of the Russian research center GReat (Global Research & Analysis Team), Kaspersky Lab;
- Vladimir Dashchenko, Expert of KL ICS CERT (Kaspersky Lab Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team);
- Georgy Shebuldayev, Brand manager of Kaspersky Industrial Cybersecurity.
- Armen Gyulumyan, Vice-President, "Marsh - insurance brokers";
- Dmitry Melekhin, Director of the corporate business department of Ingosstrakh;
- Ilya Petrov, Account Manager, ICL.