Robotics is one of the key directions of the country's technological development, which requires coordinated actions of market participants, the state and development institutions. The meeting will discuss the creation in Russia of a strategy and a center for the development of robotics, adjusting existing programs to support the robotics industry.
- Mikhail Ivanov, Director of the Department of Machine Tool Building and Investment Machine Building of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Vladimir Dozhdev, Director of the Department of Digital Technologies, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander Klimchik, Head of the Center for the Development of Robotics at the University of Innopolis;
- Alisa Konyukhovskaya, Vice-President of RAR, Head of the Robotics Division of the Digital Economy Competence Center of the Rostekh Group;
- Andrey Neznamov, Head of the Research Center for Robotics and AI Control Problems;
- Albert Efimov, head of the robotics center "Sberbank";
- Alexei Yuzhakov, founder of Promobot.