Topics for discussion:
- Tools of state support of small business;
- Microfinance for small businesses, warranty support;
- Requirements of banks to business when deciding on the issue of a loan, how to match them;
- Leasing: how to get money to purchase equipment for business development;
- Insurance: what services it makes sense to pay attention when doing business;
- Opportunities for small businesses to buy currency on the exchange and hedge currency risks.
Moderator: Alexander Kolankov, Adviser to the Head of the Service for Consumer Rights Protection and Ensuring the Availability of Financial Services of the Bank of Russia
- Tatiana Gladkova, Deputy Minister of Economy and Territorial Development of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- Vadim Frolov, Head of the Analysis and Risk Department of the Sverdlovsk Region Entrepreneurship Support Fund;
- Anna Simanovskaya, Head of the Advisory Support Department of the Industrial Development Fund;
- Elena Sorvina, Head of the Directorate for Development of Corporate Business of UBRD;
- Oleg Popkov, Deputy Chairman of the Board - Director of the Department of SMEs "VUZ-Bank";
- Alexey Lapin, Sales Director of the Group of Companies "Urallizing";
- Levan Sahakyan, Deputy Director of the RESO-Garantia branch in Yekaterinburg;
- Daniel Korablev, Head of Sales to non-credit organizations "Moscow Stock Exchange".