In order to achieve these objectives, the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation, together with the expert community, formed a Roadmap for the development of industry for processing, recycling and disposal of waste production and consumption. The development and approval of which will help to quickly launch the mechanism of interaction between the Federal, regional and municipal levels, between the regions, between all participants in the developing market for processing industrial and municipal waste-a business engaged in processing and a business that creates waste, between the scientific, expert community, owners of advanced technologies and investors, between processors and; it will make it possible to "adjust" the legislation for effective recycling faster, reduce administrative barriers, build a modern ecosystem of waste management.
The panel discussion will consider the best Russian and foreign experience in the management of waste of I-V classes of danger, discussed measures of economic stimulation of activities and measures of state support, the mechanism of creation and operation of ecotechnoparks, expanded responsibility of producers, improvement of regulation in respect of secondary material resources.
Moderator: Olga Startseva, Chairman of the Presidium of the Sverdlovsk Branch of the Russian Ecological Society, Chairman of the NGO "Ural Ecological Initiative"
- Pavel Servatinsky, Director of the Department of Metallurgy and Materials of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia;
- Sergey Perestoronin, Minister of Industry and Science of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- Vadim Kulikov, First Deputy General Director of the Agency for Technological Development;
- Boris Leontiev, Head of the Department of Rosprirodnadzor for the Ural Federal District;
- Rashid Ismailov, Head of the Working Group on Ecology and Nature Management Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation, Head of the Russian Ecological Society;
- Leopold Leontiev, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Chairman of the Scientific Council for Metallurgy and Materials of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Elena Dovlatova, Executive Director, Russian Association of Water Supply and Sanitation,
- Ruslan Gubaidullin, Executive Director of the Association of Waste Management Operators "Clean Country"
- Vladislav Zhukov, Member of the Council for Agribusiness and Nature Management of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Deputy. Chairman of the Public Council of the Federal Agency for Subsoil Use,
- Sergey Alekseev, Chairman of the Committee for Nature Management and Ecology of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Natalia Belyaeva, Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Nature Management and Ecology of Business Russia, member of the Expert Council of the State Duma Industry Committee;
- Egor Svalov, Deputy Minister of Energy and Housing of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- Vladimir Korotaev, Ph.D., Vice-Rector for Science and Innovations of the Perm State National Research Polytechnic University;
- Stanislav Golovin, Executive Director of the company "PC" KAZRUDPROM "- ERG partner.