Since composites revolutionized the field of industrial materials, they have become increasingly popular both in strategic industrial segments and our everyday life. Creation of new products, their quick implementation and certification, popularization of composite materials in various industries. Ways of attracting investors in order to build new material production facilities and manufacture finished products.
- What do Russian companies working in the composite industry have to offer in the domestic and foreign markets?
- What challenges and opportunities do composite companies perceive in Russia and worldwide?
- Strategies for the development of composite segment in Russia.
Moderator: Elina Bilevskaya, Coordinator of the Forum "Composites without Borders"
- Pavel Servatinsky, Director of the Department of Metallurgy and Materials of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander Tyunin, General Director of UMATEX Group;
- Andrey Shpilenko, Director of the Association of Clusters and Technology parks;
- Anatoly Gaydansky, General Director of AeroComposite;
- Dmitry Kogan, executive director of Prepreg-SKM;
- Alexei Sofronov, First Deputy General Director of the Sredne-Nevsky Shipbuilding Plant;
- Alexey Dremuchev, Deputy General Director of UMATEX Group.