Internal logistics of an industrial enterprise: best practices and innovative solutions for increasing efficiency
Topics for discussion:
- Methods and best practices of dealing with illiquid assets: technical inventory; restoration and certification by the company's own forces (CVC); a change in the planning and inventory management system;
- Modernization of warehouse facilities of an industrial enterprise;
- Warehouse and internal material flow management systems in production;
- Management of internal transport support of the enterprise;
- Organization of an accurate and transparent accounting system for goods and materials;
- Innovative technologies in the work of an industrial enterprise: from RFID to robotization of purchases.
Moderator: Vasily Demin, Deputy Director of the Coordination Council for Logistics.
- Alexander Mashkov, Logistics Director, Rostelecom;
- Svetlana Romanova, Deputy Director of the Logistics Center, KAMAZ;
- Dmitry Blinov, Technical Director, LogistiX;
- Alexander Kobylin, Development Director, Technopribor.