The participants of the round table will discuss approaches and tools of competitive intelligence and use of its results in selecting a technology strategy. Particular attention will be paid to researching patent landscapes as one of the most complete and reliable sources of technological information.
Topics for discussion:
- New production technologies and technological strategy of the company;
- Competitive intelligence. Approaches and tools;
- Methodology, search systems and analytical tools for building patent landscapes;
- The practice of applying patent landscapes in the analysis of technological trends and competitive intelligence;
- Use of TRIZ tools in developing a technology strategy.
Moderator: Alexander Podkovyrov, Head of "Technological Projects" and "Educational Programs" of the Association of Clusters and Technoparks, Partner of the Center for Commercialization of Innovations.
- Andrey Laenko, Deputy Head of the Center for Advanced Technologies of the Federal Institute of Industrial Property ROSPATENT;
- Dmitry Shulgin, Doctor of Economics Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Head of the Center for Technology and Innovation Support of the Ural Federal University;
- Dmitry Tolmachev, Director of the Analytical Center "Expert", Director of the Higher School of Economics and Management of the Ural Federal University;
- Kirill Ilyin, Deputy Director for Scientific and Innovation Activity of the Institute of Reactor Materials "Rosatom".