The Digital Economy program adopted in July 2017 sets goals, objectives, directions, and deadlines for implementing core state policy measures meant to facilitate the development of digital economy in Russia. At the same time, digitalization of the economy started long before that, and the global experience is already reporting positive results for involved enterprises. In this context, Russian companies will have to pursue the digitalization of production.
By stimulating businesses to implement new technologies, the state kills two birds with one stone. On the one hand, companies improve their operational efficiency which leads to higher profits. On the other hand, they boost their competitiveness and start selling their products not just in the domestic, but also foreign markets.
- Implementation of Industry 4.0;
- Practical approaches to implementing smart manufacturing;
- Effect of digital technologies on company competitiveness;
- Increasing sales in the domestic and international markets.
Moderator: Andrew Sholokhov, Country General Manager Russia & CIS, PTC
- Oleg Bocharov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Danila Tselikanov, Chief innovation specialist at MMK;
- Ali Brundukov, Deputy General Director for work with strategic customers of Cisco;
- Andrey Gulakov, General Manager, Industrial Automation, Mitsubishi Electric Rus;
- Alexey Korukov, Business Development Director of VNITEP;
- Kirill Alifanov, IT Director of Uralkali;
- Alexander Yashkin, Deputy Director General of Fanuc;
- Michael Engelhardt, Adviser to the Head of the Project Office for Digital Economy.