At this panel session we will discuss the latest developments in the mobility and logistics sectors in the context of Russian-German economic relations. Together with high-ranking representatives of German and Russian companies we will explore the impact that digital technologies and innovative business models have on the mobility of people, machines and goods. In doing so, we will identify the most promising technologies for different sectors of mobility and logistics. And we will also find out how Russian and German businesses can expand their high-tech cooperation in these areas.
Moderator: Matthias Schepp, Chairman of the Board, German-Russian Chamber of Commerce (AHK).
- Ralf Bendisch, Chief Executive Officer, CLAAS;
- Manfred Eibeck, Member of the Board of Directors, GAZ Group;
- Rolf Epstein, Global Account Director, Mobility Department, Siemens in Russia;
- Sven Flasshoff, Chief Executive Officer, Russia office of the German Mechanical Engineering Industry Association (VDMA);
- Dmitry Kapishnikov, Chief Executive Officer, KUKA Russia;
- Aivars Taurins, Chief Executive Officer, Schenker Russia;
- Stefan Teuchert, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMW Russia.