Modern economic development is characterized by a constant increase in the role of innovations as a key factor in ensuring competitiveness. Russia's production complex faces an acute problem involving low innovative activity of its enterprises. In the age of accelerated development of information and communications technologies, both large industrial enterprises and SMEs need to respond quickly to changes in national and global wants.
Topics for discussion:
- What conditions are necessary for the innovative development of an industrial enterprise?
- What reproduction systems are used by Russian and foreign countries?
- What about Corporate innovations and digital transformation systems?
- What is the role of a digital transformation center in the system of innovative development?
- How to measure digital activity? How can startups contribute to the innovative development of corporations?
- To which extent will the development strategy of Russian digital entrepreneurship ecosystem stimulate the innovative activity of industrial enterprises?
Moderator: Evgeny Solomatin, Development Director of Minnova, Director of the MBA-TELECOM program at MIRBIS Business School
- Kirill Varlamov, Director of the IIDF;
- Gulnara Khasyanova, General Director of Mikron;
- Natalia Parmenova, General Director of SAP CIS;
- Andrey Kolesnikov, Director of Internet of things association;
- Ilya Galkin, Vice President for Strategic Development and Marketing, TVEL;
- Maxim Ryabchitsky, Head of the ABB training center;
- Raul Tenchurin, Head of Digital Consulting at the Center for Digital Innovations of Gazprom Neft.