E-commerce is an integral part of the digital economy, and global marketplaces are changing the principles of company exports. How can electronic trading sites deliver a manifold boost in the volume of industrial exports and related services?
• Ways in which export support institutions adapt their programs due to the development of e-commerce;
• Ways in which exporters should adapt their export strategies in light of e-commerce challenges; efficient application of opportunities offered by support institutions, as well as domestic and foreign marketplaces;
• Promotion of technological products on electronic trading sites.
Moderator: Sergey Lobanov, Deputy Head of Department of internal trade, light industry and consumer market development, Ministry of trade and Industry of Russia
- Nikita Gusakov, Managing Director for Client Work, Russian Export Center;
- Arsen Dumikyan, Executive Director, Sberbank;
- Kirill Ilyichev, General Director, Moscow Export Center;
- Sergey Lebedev, Head of GR, Alibaba.com (RU)
- Mikhail Khomich, Deputy Chairman, Government of Udmurt Republic;
- Pavel Rastopshin, Managing Director, Zyfra;
- Gulnara Khasianova, Director General, Mikron.