PROFI. Education Industry Solutions
Currently, there is a transformation of the manufacturing industry, and the changes are not superficial, but radical: the industry is rebuilt from top to bottom. Business models are changing, new technologies are born. All this requires leading industrial organizations to join the ranks of digital revolutionaries.
In accordance with the requirements of the main industries, services, culture, army, civil service, the foundations for the modernization of vocational education are laid.
During the six years of the implementation of the educational program "Future of the White Metallurgy", the ChTPZ Group has accumulated practical experience in coordinating the interests of a multitude of interested parties: students, educational structures, an industrial enterprise, executive authorities and local self-government.
Topics for discussion:
- How to get a specialist with the necessary enterprise scope of competence?
- In accordance with what needs to declare sets of entrants and in what specialties?
- How much is it necessary to amend the Federal state educational standards for secondary vocational education?
Moderator: Marina Vshivtseva, Executive Vice President of the Regional Employers' Association SOSPP
- Sergey Perestoronin, Minister of Industry and Science of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- Albert Shavaliev, Head of the Department of Vocational Education and State Job of the Ministry of General and Professional Education of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- Tatyana Kansafarova, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Labor Economics and Personnel Management "Ural State Economic University", Executive Vice-President of the Regional Employers' Association SOSPP;
- Alexey Dronov, Managing Director of PNTZ;
- Olga Antipina, Director of GAPOU SO "Pervouralsk Metallurgical College";
- Ivan Fionov, Head of the Practical Training Department at the ChTPZ Educational Center.