PROFI. Education Industry Solutions
Topics for discussion:
- Finding solutions for forming a competency model for the digital economy.
- Definition of specialties of the present and the future in conditions of increasing requirements to digital competences.
- Problems of forming competences in the field of the digital economy: educational programs and technologies, pedagogical staff, participation of the business community.
- Formation of elements of a system of motivations for mastering the necessary competencies for the digital economy.
- Forms of effective interaction of the state and society in the era of the digital economy.
- Alexander Vysokinsky, Deputy Governor of the Sverdlovsk Region
- Maria Yurgelas, Deputy Director General of the National Agency for the Development of Qualifications
- Alexander Davydov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of NAUMEN;
- Georgy Chikunov, Head of Personnel Technologies Department, UMMC-Holding;
- Olga Valova, Director of the Ural Bank of Sberbank of Russia
- Nina Zhuravleva, First Deputy Minister of General and Professional Education of the Sverdlovsk Region
- Ilya Obabkov, Director of the Institute of Radioelectronics and Information Technology - RtF of the Ural Federal University
- Alexander Kokovikhin, Director of the Institute of Management and Information Technologies of the Ural State University of Economics.