March 20, 2018. The Organizing Committee of the National Industrial Award INDUSTRIA, the Government Award of the Russian Federation, is accepting applications until April 1. Russian companies which have developed and implemented breakthrough industrial technologies are welcome to apply. Priority will be given to companies whose products possess confirmed export potential.
According to the Organizing Committee, so far approximately 50 enterprises have expressed their desire to compete for the INDUSTRIA Award. Participants represent the following industrial sectors: production of composite materials, nanotechnologies, mechanical engineering, production automation, robotics, autonomous technologies, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, energy efficiency, energy conservation, etc.
This year the Award Board welcomes several new members:
- Director of Industrial Development Fund Roman Petrutsa,
- General Director and Chairman of the Board at RVC Alexander Povalko,
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board at the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology Andrey Svinarenko.
The Board is chaired by the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov.
In 2018, INDUSTRIA will be awarded for the fifth time. According to the Award Statute, only companies which are residents of the Russian Federation can submit their applications. The competition consists of several stages. The Organizing Committee accepts applications until April 1, 2018. Application assessment commences on April 10. Approximately 120 experts evaluate submitted materials and rank them in their respective field. Before June 20, information on five finalists is published on INDUSTRIA website (www.industriaprize.ru). In the beginning of July, the panel of judges selects the winner by a secret ballot.
When assessing applications, the Award Board applies the following criteria:
- technological novelty – evaluation of technology efficiency and its benefits as compared to currently marketed solutions;
- economic effect – demand analysis, commercialization forecast, market share dynamics, and economic benefits for end consumers;
- cross-industry project benefits – evaluation of systemic effect on industrial development: potential for application in other sectors/industries, performance enhancement, higher competitiveness indicators and growth rates;
- global market focus – assessment of company's export volume against its total output; foreign activity indicators.
Application for participation and detailed information about the Award is available on INDUSTRIA website http://www.industriaprize.ru/
International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM has been held annually in Ekaterinburg since 2010. In 2012, the federal status was conferred upon the exhibition by the Government of the Russian Federation. Event participants include over 600 companies from 105 countries. During 4 exhibition days, INNOPROM-2017 attracted over 50,000 visitors, more than 60% of them professionals. All global industrial leaders participate in the exhibition. Italy, Germany, India, Japan, and other countries regularly present their national exhibits. In 2017, INNOPROM launched the National Buyer Industrial Export Development Program (IndEx), which brought 200 professional buyers of industrial products to Ekaterinburg.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation is the organizer of INNOPROM. Business Event LLC (http://business-event.com/ru/), part of Formika Group (http://formika.ru/), is the operator of the exhibition.