May 31, 2018, Moscow. IndEx, National Buyer Industrial Export Development Program, will be held for the second time at INNOPROM International Industrial Trade Fair on July 9-11, 2018.
With the support of the Russian Export Center and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, delegates from countries which constitute potential buyers of Russian industrial products will be able to attend the exhibition. This year, IndEX participants will include buyers from 25 countries of Central and South-East Asia, North and Central Africa, EAEU, and the Middle East.
IndEx Program seeks to promote Russian industrial export and establish direct quality contacts between potential international clients (buyers) and Russian manufacturers of industrial products.
A key event of IndEx business program, the International Industrial Export Development Forum will be held on July 10, 2018. Index Forum will include the main plenary session and special events dedicated to export funding and support and successful experiences of Russian companies.
Companies can submit their applications starting May 31.
Nadezhda Linnas, IndEx Head Manager, commented,
"If a company is looking for suppliers in Russia and would like to purchase industrial products manufactured by Russian enterprises, we are willing to pay its way to Ekaterinburg and back, provide hotel accommodation, and arrange for meetings with Russian exhibitors at INNOPROM."
IndEx Program was launched last year as part of INNOPROM. Event organizers managed to attract 200 delegates, i.e. top managers, government officials, and representatives of industrial and commercial associations privy to making decisions on product acquisition and promotion in foreign markets. IndEx participants praised project team for its efforts and were highly complimentary of overall event organization. On average, each Program participant managed to engage in negotiations with at least five companies.
IndEx highlights at INNOPROM-2017:
- Iranian Shaham and KamAZ agreed on the purchase of 240 trucks (5490 series).
- Iranian ISOICO and Russian Vladivostok-based Composite Shipbuilding Group discussed the possibility of creating a joint venture for the construction of a new shipyard in Iran.
- Ali & Sons Oilfield Supplies and Services Co. from the United Arab Emirates visited JSC Chelyabinsk Pipe-Rolling Plant production facility and presented its project involving a $2mln tender for the supply of pipes over 5 years.
- Thai Bangkok Cement Co., Ltd. discussed cooperation prospects with 18 Russian companies, including UralVagonZavod, Sinara Transport Machines, RCC, MMK, Konar, etc.
- Waed Al Tanmia from Saudi Arabia discussed its cooperation with the Russian Copper Company on the construction of a factory and held negotiations with Evraz for the supply of rail wheels.
Feedback from Program participants and 2017 results are posted on INNOPROM website
Applications for participation can be submitted at https://goo.gl/forms/NfkxFHRTuI60Ofam1
International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM has been held annually in Ekaterinburg since 2010. In 2012, the federal status was conferred upon the exhibition by the Government of the Russian Federation. Event participants include over 600 companies from 105 countries. During 4 exhibition days, INNOPROM-2017 attracted over 50,000 visitors, more than 60% of them professionals. All global industrial leaders participate in the exhibition. Italy, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Slovakia, and other countries regularly present their national exhibits. In 2017, INNOPROM launched the National Buyer Industrial Export Development Program (IndEx), which brought 200 professional buyers of industrial products to Ekaterinburg.
INNOPROM-2018 theme: Digital Manufacturing.