As part of the Business program of the International Industrial Trade Fair “INNOPROM” will be held a round-table discussion on the topic of "Russia’s state policy for support and protection of the industrial sector in regard to the country’s membership in WTO and Eurasian Economic Union (EaEU)". Government officials, industry leaders, and academia are invited to participate in the discussion.
Time and date: 16:00-17:30 July 10th, 2014
Place: Yekaterinburg-Expo Center, pavilion 4, room 5, Yekaterinburg, Russia
Participation is free of charge.
Pre-registration is required (http://intelinform-vision.timepad.ru/event/131013/).
Participants will discuss such topical issues as of protection and support for domestic industries based on world’s best practices, state government policies and local development programs, key opportunities and challenges in the course of facilitation of the country’s further integration in WTO and EaEU.
Topics for discussion:
• World practices of implementing tariff and non-tariff regulative measures for providing support to home industries on the road to sustainable development.
• The impact of Russia's membership in WTO on the situation in key industries: prospects and challenges.
• State policies for protection and support of Russian manufacturers in regard to WTO regulations, and possible mechanisms for their implementation.
• Facilitation of further industrial integration of Russia in WTO and EaEU.
• The impact of proposed protective measures on other sectors of the economy.
Contact: Marina Bulavskaya (IntelInformVision)
Phone: +7 (495) 641 0426 (ext. 549); cell +7 (926) 919 9940