On July 13, as part of Innoprom’s official business program, Renova StroyGroup will hold an event of a new format - the discussion laboratory “Energy Efficient Russia. Innovations in ITD (integrated development of territories) Projects.”
Representatives of governmental institutions and leaders of large commercial companies will discuss new possibilities for cutting costs in budgeted construction and enhancing the quality of real estate property offered on the market. What laws in integrated development of territories need to be enacted to ensure innovations penetration in the industry? How will these changes affect development and power engineering sectors? Is an investor willing to invest money in energy-efficient cities and is positioning of investment development projects with an attribute “energy-passive” and “environmentally friendly” a possibility to get preferences among investors? Experts of the discussion laboratory will answer these and many other questions.
During this event, the first successful implementation of energy-efficient technologies in construction in Russia will be demonstrated through online webcast of remote control of utility resources consumption in district Akademichesky.
The following guests are invited to take part in the event:
- Aleksander Novak, Minister of Energy of the RF;
- Nikolay Smirnov, Minister of Energy and Municipal Affairs and Housing of Sverdlovsk Region;
- Dietrich Moeller, President of Siemens Russia & Central Asia, vice president of Siemens AG;
- Alexey Poleschuk, Director General of FKBU “Russian Energy Agency” of the Russian Ministry of Energy;
- Mikhail Shapiro, Director General of Danfoss; Yury Spiridonov; Technical Director of CJSC Rotec; ;
- Peter Shipper, Director of the Directorate for Engineering and Transport Infrastructure Management of ODAS Skolkovo.
The moderator of the discussion is Veniamin Golubitsky, President of Renova StroyGroup.
The discussion laboratory “Energy Efficient Russia”. Innovations in ITD (integrated development of territories) Projects” will be held on July 13, at 10.00 at "Ekaterinburg-Expo" International Exhibition Center (Hall 2, Pavilion 4).
There is no entrance fee for registered participants of Innoprom 2012.
Contacts for accreditation:
Tel.+7 495 755 8081 ext. 5242, 5239