The INDUSTRIA award was established to promote development and advancement of innovative technology in industrial production. The award winners will be selected by the Board of Experts that includes Russian and international experts in the field of industrial innovation, development institutions, and representatives of business media. The Board is chaired by the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov. In summer, 2015, the award was elevated to the status of a State Award.
NOMINATION ASSESSMENT CRITERIA:
- Technological innovation – assessment of efficiency of the technology against other solutions available on the market.
- Economic effect– analysis of demand for the technology, commercialization forecast, evolution of market volumes, and economic benefits for the end user.
- Inter-industrial nature of the project – assessment of systemic development effect from implementing the solution across various industry sectors, that is to which extent the nominated technology can be used in other sectors/areas, raising their productivity, competitiveness, and growth rates.
- Focus on the global market – assessment of the export share in the total volume of the company’s production. Evidence of successful international operations of the company.
THE SELECTION SYSTEM WILL COMPRISE THREE STAGES:
- Preliminary stage. The nominations will be evaluated for compliance with the formal requirements.
- This will involve expert assessment and selection of the five nominees whose names will be published on the web-site of the award before 20 June, 2016.
- Selection of the award winner who will be announced at the International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM (11-14 July, 2016, Yekaterinburg, Russia).
In July, 2015, the “Industrial Oscar” award was presented at the International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM 2015 to Tavrida Electric Group for their modular distributed network automation system using smart switching units. The company’s main business is development and production of innovative vacuum switching modules, modular switching equipment, automatic emergency response systems and automation devices for up to 35 kV distribution networks.
For more information on the selection procedure, visit http://industriaprize.ru
Nominations will be accepted through March, 2016.
Please complete the nomination form strictly as prescribed and submit it to the Award Committee at email@example.com.
The nominations that will be deemed eligible will be registered by the Award Committee and reviewed by the Expert Board.