Dear exhibitors, business program participants, and visitors of the Main Industrial Trade Fair in Russia INNOPROM-2020!
In order to attend INNOPROM-2020, you need to register on the exhibition website and collect your badge at registration stands located in the main entrance area of IEC Ekaterinburg-Expo.
Dear visitors of the exhibition!
The e-ticket is a pass to the Trade Fair. Exchange for a badge is NOT REQUIRED.
To enter the Trade Fair, you must attach the PRINTED ticket bar code to the turnstile.
The ticket price is 350 rubles.
On July 9 is free access to the Trade Fair by online pre-registration.
EXHIBITORS, SPEAKERS, DELEGATES AND VIP PARTICIPANTS
After the registration, the company needs to fill in forms for its employees' badges in the personal account.
- If you have previously registered for INNOPROM as mass media and you already have a Personal Account, please use it.
- If you do not remember the login and password to your personal account please contact the admin.
- If you have not registered previously you need to enter your e-mail that you are going to use subsequently and a password convenient for you.
- Please fill in all fields of the registration application, especially the fields marked with * symbol. Please take care to spell your personal data correctly: the information you provide will be printed on your badge.
Please take care to read the Rules of mass media representatives' accreditation at INNOPROM and the Formal Policy on References – see Media section on the website, For Media subsection.
To visit the event, you need to:
1. Get accreditation as mass media within INNOPROM registration system; note that:
2. After going through mass media accreditation and its confirmation you need to fill in applications for badges for all your employees in the Personal Account.
3. Information on the status of your request for accreditation as well as other additional data will be available in your Personal Account and also sent to the e-mail you provide for the accreditation.